Nevein El Refai
Nevein is an International businesswoman of Egyptian and Turkish ancestry and full Australian. Over twenty years of industry experience. Prior to starting her own business venture – Realty International Group Pty Ltd in 2013 where she is director.
Nevein worked for many local and International business including RCA International. Baker and Armstrong Solicitors. Citicon Australia and Metricon homes. Nevein continues to partner with some of these companies.
Growing up in Cairo and Alexandria in International British schooling (E.G.C) that the queen of Spain (Sofia) was graduated from and few other celebrities, makes Nevein feel very proud and grateful, as she was surrounded by business people who all inspired her. She is fascinated by other cultures and all the different ways that people adapt.
Despite her very busy life as a professional, mother and carer for her husband who has MS, Nevein Volunteered in different places including Gawith Villa for disabilities in Malvern and Migrant Recourse Centre. She is involved in several other causes in the community aimed at enhancing social cohesion.
Nevein is a leader, role model and personifies inspiration.
- American University – Cairo Degree in Business Administration / Management
Several highly and nationally recognised Diplomas From:
- College for adult learning, AUSTRALIA, Diploma in Human Recourse Management
- College for adult learning, Australia, Diploma in Retail Management
- PSG Australia, Diploma in Hospitality Management and Security
- STEPS Australia, Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- All Regions massage school, Diploma in Therapeutic Massage
- Chisolm Institute, Course in Interior Decoration and Design
- SWC Training Australia Diploma in Business Management
Activities & Affiliations
- Office Citicon Australia Representative
- Metricon Homes Assisting Sales
- Realty International Group Pty Ltd Director
- Member in Inaugural African Diaspora Women Summits
- Member of The Arab Chamber in Victoria